DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

How do i un-link my minecraft acount?

AhhYesTea

New Magician
I made a new account for the website and deleted my old one, problem is my minecraft account is still linked to my last profile and not this one. Is there any way i can un-link it or even just reactivate my old account?

Kieran

Senior Developer
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KieranTM
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW Sr. Developer
Hi @AhhYesTea ,

Both are indeed possible! If you could private message me on Discord ( Kieran#0904 ) and I can get this all sorted for you. If you don't have Discord, feel free to use the messaging system on here. Just click my name on the left hand side of this thread, and then press "Start Conversation" !

Thanks,
Kieran

gospojken

Professor
Staff
Minecraft IGN: gospojken
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Wizencouncil Sr. Prefect Store Manager
Hello, @Dragonwolfslayer2017cc,

Assuming that you mean enabling a website account that has been disabled, this is possible. You can either submit a support ticket here, which you can view here, or you can message Kieran above in the way they explained to the other player.

I hope this helps and have a great day!

Best regards,
gospojken

Dragonwolfslayer2017cc

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Dragonwolf2017cc
Serpent
Hello, @Dragonwolfslayer2017cc,

Assuming that you mean enabling a website account that has been disabled, this is possible. You can either submit a support ticket here, which you can view here, or you can message Kieran above in the way they explained to the other player.

I hope this helps and have a great day!

Best regards,
gospojken
Ok thank