DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

How Do You Make a Potterworld Forum Signature?

Zadanthalion

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ZADANeth
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
I'm noticing a good number of people are using signatures with their characters themselves and their names, professions, etc. and I'm wondering how they generated those signatures?

Did you just take a screenshot of your character in game and make the rest of it in photoshop or something? Or is there an actual generator somewhere for the server? I know a lot of forum sites have the ability to generate a signature. Help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Zadanthalion aka @MichaelBIsbell

Rani

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Melioraa
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Hi there @Zadanthalion!

Most people create or have someone else create what's known as a render for them and add their name and roles onto it via image editing software. Sadly, there's no generator for this, so it's required to do it the hard way.

Hope I helped!

Kind Regards,
Rani

Zadanthalion

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ZADANeth
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
Hi there @Zadanthalion!

Most people create or have someone else create what's known as a render for them and add their name and roles onto it via image editing software. Sadly, there's no generator for this, so it's required to do it the hard way.

Hope I helped!

Kind Regards,
Rani
Ahhh, maybe that's something you guys should add into this website! You already kind of have the basics of the information in the character profile - it wouldn't be too difficult to throw it together in a signature style website banner kind of thing. I'm going to make one for myself after I get this custom skin commission finished so it'll be the most recent skin - but it'd be cool to see a generator in here given how many talented coders and designers there are on this server that could put that together rather easily.

Maybe you just use the house, professions, tags, and an image of their character with a handful of different background options. Could be cool. Anyways - thanks for answering!

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
Hey there! If you’re mainly referring to the signatures that include renders or art, message me on Discord if you’re interested in something, @aaaron#0001

kaela

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: kaae
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent SPEW
If you're looking to get a custom signature, there are also people such as Aaron ^^ and Chailey who have their commissions open on Discord. I would check the #trade channel :>