DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

How Is Everyone?

Carlie

Professor
Minecraft IGN: CarlieChi
Honeybadger Dark Follower Vampire
Hi Callie!

I'm doing pretty well! I just started college a few weeks ago and I have been adjusting to the changes. All of my classes are online which is quite crazy but it gives me a lot of flexibility in my schedule which is great. I've been watching a lot of Netflix and spending some time with family which has been really fun! I hope you are doing well too! <3

Mallaidh

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: scarvlover
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hey! Thanks for asking, I have really extreme germaphobia so the past few months have been more hard than I could ever have imagined that they could be. Things are finally looking up now though and I've got big plans ahead of me to continue pursuing my dreams in egyptology!

Callie

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: ProbsAMistake
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
This is very very late but I'm glad to hear you two are going well! Family time is always good and egyptology sounds really cool!

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Minecraft IGN: YeetChris
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW
I'm doing okay Carlie, thanks for asking! I hope things are going okay for you :)