DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

how to play this game?

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Go into your Minecraft multiplayer menu and select 'Add Server', then add the ip play.potterworldmc.com. After that you should be able to just click join to join the server. <3

Tina

Professor
Minecraft IGN: oTina
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven SPEW
Just to add something on what Ash has already said, if you’re having issues with connecting set the resource pack to prompt and that should solve the issue. (I used to have the same issue a few months ago, and it would just not let me connect unless I did that)

Linds

Caretaker
Minecraft IGN: LindsYUH
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent VIP SPEW
Adding on to what’s said above, make sure your game is set to versions 1.10-1.13 as those are the only versions the server is compatible with. For info on how to change your game version, click here!

Hope you enjoy the server!

Crymson

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: CrymsonTM
Dark Follower Serpent
Where do find muilty player
Hi Camryn,

Here are some instructions to help you get your Minecraft set up for PWMC. First, when you load Minecraft: Java Edition, click the 'Multiplayer' option.

help_shot_1.png

Once that loads, click the 'Add Server' button.

help_shot_2.png

On the 'Add Server' page, enter a name for the server (like "PWMC" for example) and then enter our server address, which is: play.potterworldmc.com. For the 'Server Resource Packs' option, choose 'Prompt' and then click 'Done'.

help_shot_3.png

You'll now see PWMC listed as a server option. This means it worked! :D

Move your mouse over the server name and you'll see a play icon appear on the upper left. Click on that icon to begin your magical journey on PWMC!

help_shot_4.png

Important reminder: Our server only supports Minecraft: Java Edition versions 1.10-1.13. If you need help setting your Minecraft to this version, follow the instructions provided on the Mojang support article.

We look forward to seeing you soon! :)

Crymson

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: CrymsonTM
Dark Follower Serpent
how do i find multiplayer on the phone ?
I'm sorry, but we do not support the Bedrock version of Minecraft that's used on phones, tablets, etc. We only support the Java version (1.10-1.13) which is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.

Hope this helps! :)

IlderinaM

New Magician
Hi Camryn,

Here are some instructions to help you get your Minecraft set up for PWMC. First, when you load Minecraft: Java Edition, click the 'Multiplayer' option.

View attachment 1146

Once that loads, click the 'Add Server' button.

View attachment 1147

On the 'Add Server' page, enter a name for the server (like "PWMC" for example) and then enter our server address, which is: play.potterworldmc.com. For the 'Server Resource Packs' option, choose 'Prompt' and then click 'Done'.

View attachment 1148

You'll now see PWMC listed as a server option. This means it worked! :D

Move your mouse over the server name and you'll see a play icon appear on the upper left. Click on that icon to begin your magical journey on PWMC!

View attachment 1149

Important reminder: Our server only supports Minecraft: Java Edition versions 1.10-1.13. If you need help setting your Minecraft to this version, follow the instructions provided on the Mojang support article.

We look forward to seeing you soon! :)
It says that it’s outdated.I have 1.16 do you have a new server that i can put in and play.

gospojken

Professor
Staff
Minecraft IGN: gospojken
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Wizencouncil Sr. Prefect Store Manager
Hi @Rebornlover2443,

Unfortunately, we only support premium Minecraft: Java Edition accounts on our server. I hope this helps, and if you have any further questions, please let me know!

Best regards,
gospojken