DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Huge rework needed on gears

Narres

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Narres
Serpent
As gears became a very important feature of the game, I'd like to highlight that there is a lot of gears within the same rarity and the same slot that have exactly or almost the same stats which makes them totally irrelevant/useless

I suggest that they are reworked to change their stats or basically remove the lower level ones

I will only focus on 71-80 gears, and I will list them all with my next posts

Legendaries: Done
Epics: Done
Rares: Done
Commons: Done

Last edited:

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Very constructive, thanks
ok onto an actual opinion of mine-

I kind of agree, yeah. But, I just think it's nice to have many variaties even if they have similar stats, Their also not exactly the same, their slightly different. So if you get a hole set with SIMILAR stats on each piece as multiple other pieces for that body part, it will be different in the end even if individually each piece has similar stats to another piece on the same body part. (I dont think I explained it well but I hope u get what I'm trying to say?)

Grace

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Vampire SPEW
Hello!
Thank you so much for your suggestion! I can see that you have already made a thread regarding the similar gear statistics. We are currently still getting opinions on that thread and since this one is very similar, I am going to mark it as a duplicate. I will definitely link this thread to the original one so the Poltergeist team can look at this one as well. Again, thank you for the suggestion and we will be replying to the original thread once we get more feedback! Hope you have a great day :).

Narres

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Narres
Serpent
Thanks, it took me hours of work on a few days span to sort out every gear that needed a rework, in order to show how many gears are alike in terms of bonus they provide