DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

I cannot join.

gospojken

Professor
Staff
Minecraft IGN: gospojken
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Wizencouncil Sr. Prefect Store Manager
Hello, @goldenducky21,

I am sorry to hear you are struggling with joining! To join our server, you will need to use a premium (purchased) Minecraft: Java Edition account on any version between 1.10 and 1.13. The IP address is play.potterworldmc.com. Please know that you must also use either the vanilla launcher or LabyMod as they are the only clients allowed on the server. Have you already tried this?

Best regards,
gospojken

gospojken

Professor
Staff
Minecraft IGN: gospojken
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Wizencouncil Sr. Prefect Store Manager
Hello, @goldenducky21,

Unfortunately, you cannot use T-Launcher on our server. I would recommend using either the normal launcher or LabyMod. Please make sure that you are using an account that has been purchased on the official Minecraft website (https://www.minecraft.net/) as well.

Best regards,
gospojken

Laby Mod confuses me, I just installed it and there is no minecraft I just installed LabyMod3, 12.2.2 forge version minecraft launcher and there is no minecraft. I don't know what to do I am really confused.

Jake Cresswell

Notable Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: jake_ft
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Lead Prefect Discord Moderator Jr. Professor SPEW Sr. Architect Store Intern Drooble's Order Lead
Hello there @goldenducky21!

LabyMod is actually not it's own way to play the game as it simply enhances Minecraft using the base game. In order to play Minecraft using LabyMod, you will need to install the official Minecraft Java Edition and launcher using a legally purchased Minecraft account. Without the base Minecraft game itself, mods such as LabyMod are not able to be used.

If you need help with downloading Minecraft Java Edition, you can find the download details here https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download alongside the official purchasing options on the Minecraft website.

Let me know if you still have any issues joining after downloading the base game!

Jake Cresswell

Notable Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: jake_ft
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Lead Prefect Discord Moderator Jr. Professor SPEW Sr. Architect Store Intern Drooble's Order Lead
Can I use microsoft account?
Thank you for your help.
You can use a Microsoft account! Assuming you’re on windows, you will need to purchase minecraft for your account using the Microsoft store on your computer.