DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

i can't cast spells :(

i'm not able to cast spells anymore i don't know why and i really want to be able to play again currently i'm stuck in the charms lesson in year one. i don't know how fix this problem. i looked and it seems to be a common problem. if there is a way to fix this pls help me if you want ofc:)
thank you in advance

ps: my mc acc name is: rustymatter

Chriss

Dragonologist
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ChrissShock
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW Drooble's Order
@lavendermatter heyo! What does it say when you try to cast a spell? If you are in the Charms area you should only be able to cast the spell that looks like wings. Hope this helps!!

@lavendermatter heyo! What does it say when you try to cast a spell? If you are in the Charms area you should only be able to cast the spell that looks like wings. Hope this helps!!
hi! if i right click i can't see the spells at all and sometimes i try to cast it but than there pops a chat up in the chat wich says "you can't cast this spell here" wel something like that i'm sorry i don't know the exact thing

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
sometimes i try to cast it but than there pops a chat up in the chat wich says "you can't cast this spell here"
That means that you cannot use that spell in the area you're in - if you leave there you will be able to cast again. This happens in a lot of quest areas :)