DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

i can't join the potterworld server or any other server since i transferred my account to microsoft

AstralGeminii

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Asterrs
Dark Follower Griffin SPEW
Hello! I was hoping that someone could help me because ever since I migrated my mojang account to microsoft like it told me to, I can't access any of the servers that I have on multiplayer. Does anyone know how to fix this?

gospojken

Professor
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: gospojken
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Discord Moderator Wizencouncil Sr. Prefect Store Manager Drooble's Order
Hello @tweedledumbbb,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing these issues! Since there can be multiple reasons as to why you might not be able to join a server, is there a specific error message that you receive when you try to join the server? If so, feel free to quote it/share a screenshot of it, and we might be able to figure out why you are having these connection issues!

Best regards,
gospojken

gospojken

Professor
Staff
Drooble's Order
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Discord Moderator Wizencouncil Sr. Prefect Store Manager Drooble's Order
Hello again @tweedledumbbb,

I would recommend that you try checking if you have an Xbox account linked to your account with the multiplayer option disabled. To do this, you can select your Microsoft Minecraft account in the top left corner of your Minecraft launcher, and then click on "Manage Account." This should take you to another website where you can access the Xbox settings. Once you have logged in there, you can choose the option "Privacy settings", and then go to the "Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety" tab. There you should be able to change the option "You can join multiplayer games" to "allow" if it is not already set to that. After that has been done, you can restart your Minecraft launcher and try if this works. I hope this helps further, and if not, please let us know!

Best regards,
gospojken

AstralGeminii

New Magician

I would recommend that you try checking if you have an Xbox account linked to your account with the multiplayer option disabled. To do this, you can select your Microsoft Minecraft account in the top left corner of your Minecraft launcher, and then click on "Manage Account." This should take you to another website where you can access the Xbox settings. Once you have logged in there, you can choose the option "Privacy settings", and then go to the "Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety" tab. There you should be able to change the option "You can join multiplayer games" to "allow" if it is not already set to that. After that has been done, you can restart your Minecraft launcher and try if this works. I hope this helps further, and if not, please let us know!

Best regards,
gospojken
Okay I ran into some slight issues when trying to access my privacy settings because apparently I'm still a part of my family's Xbox group so I just need to ask to be removed from that and then I'll try again to change the multiplayer settings :)

AstralGeminii

New Magician

Best regards,
gospojken
Okay so I got into my privacy settings and checked the multiplayer box to "allow" but when I try to submit the changes, it says an unexpected error had occurred so I can't submit the changes. It says try again later so I was wondering if it will most likely work later or if something else is going on.

gospojken

Professor
Staff
Drooble's Order
Hi again! No problem at all, I am glad to hear it resolved your issue! Have a wonderful day!

Best regards,
gospojken