DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

I got Banned please read I didnt do anything

So I got banned somehow and I think it wasnt on purpose.I accidently said 2 words that wernt bad words but wernt kid friendly.My account is Itz_DimondRose.I only said two and they told me not to say it again and I said I wont and I didnt and yet I got banned.Please unban me and the Ban appeals wont work for me.

It also said harrasment and I didnt harras anyone.I was nice and never said anything mean to anyone? I dont understand I havent been on all day and yesterday was when I acciently said 2 words. Please unban me.

arne ☾

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: tqrpiar
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lead Lore Master Lead
Possibly messaging one of the staff members on discord will bring you to a quicker response, although using the ban appeal would be preferred but seeing as it does not work reach out on discord

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @Itz.gabby207,

Try using this link. If that does not work, feel free to message me either here or on discord (my discord is Invisibilia#9894)
Hope that helps!

Best regards,
Aurora

nathan1e

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: nathan1e
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I got the ban appeal to work but I havent gotten a respond yet and im still banned.I sent it in yesterday.
For ban appeals it can take a long amount of time for the staff team to respond. There's nothing you can do for now, except wait for a reply. Try to find something else to distract you and check back on the website sporadically to see if you got a reply on your appeal. Good luck!