DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

I think Protello should be holdable

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
I think Protello should be holdable in your left click on the mouse because In the game deathly Hallows part 1 to part 2 It was holdable until it got broken my spells or broken my expellio, Plus what makes the mechanic not to unfair is that other's can still leap, warp, or run around to hit you. I think it should still stay with you with your left click and move along with you until you get hit with a spell to be disarmed of being forced to stop casting it if you fail to reflect or until you can't hold the left button anymore.

Max Fireheart

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Maxymoos
Griffin Phoenix
This would definitely be a cool thing to see, but in my opinion, it could easily be over-powered, and I'm not sure if this is possible with current magic systems.

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
Yeah I only did that so I didn't want to go overboard of all the shields because It might end up for the idea to be declined instead of being updated into the game.

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @Tuna2!

Thank you for taking the time to make your suggestion, as we're always happy to find ways to help improve the server! I'll bring your suggestion up to the rest of the Poltergeist team, and once it's been discussed and received a decision, I'll return with a response.

Thank you again and I hope you have a lovely day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @Tuna2!

Thank you again for taking the time to make your suggestion! I've returned with a response, and I'd like to inform you that your suggestion has been declined, unfortunately. While we found the idea to be an interesting modification, this would cause the spell to become problematic and overpowered. Additionally, we have concerns about glitches arising with this spell, such as using it to cheat parkour since you can hold it endlessly. Regardless of this, we hope you continue to create more suggestions and share them with us in the foreseeable future.

Have a fantastic day!