DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Idea for an RP world

Micah Cresswell

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Hacim4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf
So I had an idea. What if there was a separate world that people could destroy or repair. Like let's say there is a group of Dark Followers that are going to attack Hogsworth, they use their spells to hit walls, break up the courtyard and attack other people, while the Auralocks, Pheonixs and Teachers (Maybe in this you could try to become a teacher which would not really mean anything other than a prefix only in this world, and you wouldn't be staff or anything) use their spells to fight back or repair things. Maybe like a Role Play world that you can go to once you're a Graduate where you can use your spells for good or evil.

I know this probably doesn't make any sense lol. I'm just saying what if there was a thing for Graduates to do that actually means something like protecting the world. This could be another world that people can go too to check on the state of the world (Or maybe not the whole world, maybe just the castle of Hogsworth) and either try to do more damage or repair it.

I know this would require the creation of new spells but I think it could be done. And also prefixs could be chosen for this world when you join for the first time. Possibly it's just a Role Play event (Or something like Gauntlet but requires more people)? I don't know, I just wish there was a world where my spells actually did something to the builds.

I hope this makes sense lol please just tell me if there's anything I need to clarify.
Thank you! :D

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Heya @Hacim4 !

Thank you so much for bringing up this idea! We always look for new ways to improve the server and make it more enjoyable for our players. I will be bringing up this suggestion to my fellow Poltergeists so we can discuss it further. I will return to tell you the outcome once we receive the decision, so keep an eye on this thread!

Thank you again for this suggestion and I hope you have a magical day!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello again @Micah Nox !

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined! It would be extremely difficult to moderate what players are doing on the world. Furthermore, it would be a lot of work and it's not something that the Developers are able to put time into as they have bigger priorities. We hope you understand our decision.

Thank you for the suggestion regardless and I hope you have a fantastic day!