DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

if 100 finishes: add new parkour

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I agree add another parkour now thank you amazing bye o/

Kate

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: TbhKate_
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Sr. Game Designer
I get that the hub parkour is kinda boring after you finish it a couple times, but I think that the staff team should be focusing on the update rather than adding a new hub parkour at the moment. Maybe after the update is stable we can add another hub parkour, but maybe not right now. But I do get that the parkour is pretty easy and I would love to see another one eventually!

Aviforma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aviforma
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent SPEW
I get that the hub parkour is kinda boring after you finish it a couple times, but I think that the staff team should be focusing on the update rather than adding a new hub parkour at the moment. Maybe after the update is stable we can add another hub parkour, but maybe not right now. But I do get that the parkour is pretty easy and I would love to see another one eventually!
It'll only take 10-20 minutes if even to build a new simple parkour. The current one is made of a single block and has a single unique structure at the end. Surely one of the people not directly developing the update could tackle it?

Garrison

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Khails
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire VIP Werewolf DD Writer WizNetworker
Greetings @LiviDk,

Thank you so much for taking the time to suggest an idea! We are always looking for ideas that benefit the server, and we appreciate you for bring it forward!

I'll bring your idea forth and we'll discuss whether it can be implemented or not. I'll reply back once we've reached a decision, so make sure to keep an eye out for a response on the thread!

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I would like to remind Garrison that people likes my idea, so that should be considered an important factor too

Attachments

Garrison

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Khails
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire VIP Werewolf DD Writer WizNetworker
Greetings, @LiviDk!

Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion! We are always looking for ways to improve the server for everyone, and we think that it's important for players to bring ideas forward.

I’ve brought up your suggestion to the rest of the staff team, and we don't believe that it's necessary to implement more parkour courses in the hub, at least for right now. We feel that adding more parkour courses is a bit unnecessary, as one was already implemented in the hub prior to the release of Revelius - which was an incredibly large update and we most likely will not have any downtime that will last that long. Additionally, we feel that the time adding more parkour courses could be spent improving other aspects of the game that need touch-ups. Again, thank you so much for submitting this suggestion, and I hope that you can understand the reasoning behind this denial - we can always reconsider if we ever feel that there might be a need in the future.

Have a great day,
Garrison