DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

ignore system

oakyno

Magician
Minecraft IGN: oakyno
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
due to a recent player we are all aware of, who is not breaking rules in a exact sense. A lot of players have voiced that we all would lovvveee a ignore system to not have to leave chats but be free of annoying players who are trolling for the sake of it, but not enough to report. please.... please

Yellow_Flower

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: TheVirgoKid101
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
due to a recent player we are all aware of, who is not breaking rules in a exact sense. A lot of players have voiced that we all would lovvveee a ignore system to not have to leave chats but be free of annoying players who are trolling for the sake of it, but not enough to report. please.... please
I think this is a good idea. Some people are just a pain, but what their doing just does not go under the rules section at all so there’s nothing the moderators can do.
(Also I think a similar thread was made in the past. I can’t find it but I think I remember there being something similar)
but yes an ignoring system would be a good idea.

oakyno

Magician
Minecraft IGN: oakyno
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
https://potterworldmc.com/threads/development-blog-april-2022.12692/ Neils brought the ignore system mentioned in this so my attention so hopefully this should come soon

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @oakyno!

This suggestion has already been mentioned and is currently on hold. Additionally, the Development team announced in their April dev blog that this is something we are planning to work towards. You can find this blog here.

Regardless thank you for making this suggestion! We hope to see more from you in the future. I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent: