DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Image Resizing in Forum Posts

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
I'm pretty sure you are unable to resize images in forum posts (or at least these suggestions) - I did ask in #questions if you could but to no avail. This should be changed due to the fact that images are needed to show examples or proof. Unfortunately, without the ability to resize them, they often take up far too much room in awkward places.
Thanks!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello @MattyPoltergeist!

Thank you for making this suggestion and sharing it! I will bring it up to the other Poltergeists and discuss it from there. Once the Leadership team has made a decision, I will return to you with a response, so keep an eye out on this thread for any updates!

Hope you have a nice day!

Liz Frogg

Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: cxrzyyy
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Design Poltergeist Drooble's Order Engineer Intern
Hi @MattyPoltergeist!

I'm very pleased to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted as we really like the idea! We agree that allowing thread creators to change the image to fit their needs would make posts flow more smoothly.

Thank you very much for making your suggestion and I hope you have a fabulous rest of your day!