DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

implement another class called wiz pe magical

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
hi we should have two classes, one for regular wiz pe and one with magic in it called wiz pe magical - some people didnt even get the CHANCE of experincing the magical wiz pe, so those people should have the opportuninity to experience the fun it probably was (i didnt try it :()

this will benefit society

Wildsam

Animorphus
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: Wildsam
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Helper Arena Grandmaster SPEW Drooble's Order
If I could take a guess, although we are vanished, spells apply to the terrain for everyone, so we would depend a lot more on other players timing (e.g. Leviomora, Mollio, etc). I can only imagine how chaotic this would get.

RainbowElfe

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: RainbowElfe
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent SPEW
why pls elaborate
i didn't get to participate in the beta either, but i heard it was incredibly boring even for people who enjoy regular wiz pe. also everyone is on the same course and casting at the same time it would be hard to progress since u have to wait for idiots to stop randomly casting!!! ur stuck on the same pace unless ur able to run far ahead of everyone, which i would see as unlikely in this type of wiz pe

ALSO if there's gonna be a 2nd version of wiz pe that might decrease the amount of normal wiz pe's which is the superior version !!!!

Wildsam

Animorphus
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: Wildsam
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Helper Arena Grandmaster SPEW Drooble's Order
i didn't get to participate in the beta either, but i heard it was incredibly boring even for people who enjoy regular wiz pe. also everyone is on the same course and casting at the same time it would be hard to progress since u have to wait for idiots to stop randomly casting!!! ur stuck on the same pace unless ur able to run far ahead of everyone, which i would see as unlikely in this type of wiz pe

ALSO if there's gonna be a 2nd version of wiz pe that might decrease the amount of normal wiz pe's which is the superior version !!!!
I would also add that quests and other parkour courses around the map already allow us to practice parkour with magic without slowing down other players.

RainbowElfe

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: RainbowElfe
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent SPEW
I would also add that quests and other parkour courses around the map already allow us to practice parkour with magic without slowing down other players.
wizards pe is a class with a maximum of 80 people. at the most you have 2-4 other players doing parkour with you in quests. in-class it's going to be 10x that amount

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf

ya the class was pretty repetitive, i went to it quite a few times and not only were some of the courses rlly easy but after a few classes you would just be doing the same over and over again with little challenge, you and leyak could probably finish all the courses in like 30m
i definitely wouldnt say it was bad but it doesnt rlly match up to just normal wiz pe

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hihi @LiviDk !

Thank you for taking the time to suggest this, as we always appreciate your many suggestions! I will be bringing this up to the Poltergeist team, so we can discuss it!
Once a decision has been made, we will reach out, so keep an eye on this thread!

Thank you once again and I hope you have a magical day!!

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hihi again @LiviDk !

Unfortunately I am here to let you know that this suggestion has been declined. When the beta version of Magical WizPE was brought back, we received a lot of negative feedback and so we decided to bring back the original version of WizPE instead. Originally, Magical WizPE was phased out because the non-magical version is simply just easier for players to understand. It can be pretty frustrating to have multiple players doing the same spell on the same blocks at the same time and it simply ends up being unfair to those who are trying to complete the course the fastest, especially as these spells could create additional lag on top of that. Additionally, there are only so many spells that we are able to utilize, which could make these courses very repetitive very easily, whereas non-magical WizPE contains many different types of jumps and blocks; therefore making it less repetitive.
For these reasons, we will sadly not be looking at bringing this specific class back.

Thank you once again for creating this suggestion, as we still always appreciate your many suggestions! I also hope you have an amazing rest of your day!!