DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Improve lvl-grinding from 75-80

Opa

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: OpaSchmockeyyy
Dark Follower Raven
Currently I am forced to farm Kappas till I am lvl 79. I would suggest moving the quest that unlocks Greenshore to either lvl 75 or 76.

tiggs_

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Jacooob_
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
This is a really well known issue and I believe the fixes for it are some what private for the time being, however with that said I am aware that this is being looked at by the Unspeakable team, both long term fixes and short term.

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @Opa!

Thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion! After discussion amongst the Leadership team, we have decided to decline it, unfortunately. While we understand the reasoning and concern behind this suggestion, we would rather keep Greenshore at its current level, as well as keeping the quest where it is. Instead, we will look into adding more quests to Antrum and Rushstone, as well as adding more high-levelled mobs to the mainland. Regardless of this, we hope that you continue to make more suggestions and share them with us in the future!

Have a nice day!