DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Improving the Minigame Queue Experience on PotterworldMC Minecraft Server

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Dear PotterworldMC Staff,

I love playing on your server, but I believe there is room for improvement regarding the minigame queue system. Currently, players must open the GUI to join a minigame queue, which can be time-consuming and frustrating.

I suggest allowing players to join a minigame queue directly with the command "/games <game>" to improve the user experience.

This modification would be relatively simple to make and would attract and retain more players on your server.
Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Leyak

TL;DR:
Add "/games <game>" command to allow players to join a minigame queue directly and improve the user experience on PotterworldMC Minecraft server.

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @LiviDk !!

We won't be pursuing this idea because there are many other ways people can join minigame queues at the moment, rather than through a command. As has been stated above, you can click a message at the end of each minigame to re-join it. You can also click on guild messaged to join a queue, and click on chat messages.

Additionally, the way minigames are saved means that we cannot join them via a name. The way the queue and /games works is that the server gathers the most recent minigame information and presents it with a custom button to join a queue for that specific minigame.

Regardless, thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion. I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent:

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello @LiviDk !!

We won't be pursuing this idea because there are many other ways people can join minigame queues at the moment, rather than through a command. As has been stated above, you can click a message at the end of each minigame to re-join it. You can also click on guild messaged to join a queue, and click on chat messages.

Additionally, the way minigames are saved means that we cannot join them via a name. The way the queue and /games works is that the server gathers the most recent minigame information and presents it with a custom button to join a queue for that specific minigame.

Regardless, thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion. I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent:
thx mye i was not aware that u could join minigames at the end of each minigame to re-join it, i am now more aware this is great news thx for everyone commenting too good job guys keep up the grind