DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Increase rejoin time for gauntlet!

Takalo

Notable Magician
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: Takalo
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Drooble's Order
I was just playing a gauntlet with some people when I suddenly lost connection because of my Internet crashing.
When I joined back to the server EXACTLY after 2 minutes I wasnt able to rejoin the gauntlet. I found it pretty damn sad and FREAKED OUT ABOUT IT. I'm wondering why the rejoin time for a game that lasts for almost 30 minutes and is meant for a maximum time of 1 hour is THAT SHORT. Its a very big issue in my opinion also because there is going to be a new gauntlet coming up soon and more players probably having that issue in the future. It takes longer for many people to restart a game after it crashes than 2 minutes not to mention the time that it takes to restart a router or the computer.
I believe that many people have the same opinion as me in this subject and it also shouldnt be so hard to implement. just put the time up a little (about how high is to be discussed by professional PC/Wifi/Minecraft-on-and-off-turners) for me only 5 minutes would be enough but for some it might also be more (which is unprobable cause 5 minutes is already okay imo).
I thank you all for your attention and I will see you gaming the gauntlets!

~Ju Crestello

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hihi @Takalo !!

We agree it's hard to make it back in time and have increased the re-join time of the gauntlet to 5 minutes!

Thank you for making this suggestion. I hope you have a wonderful day/night :serpent: