DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Increase the Queen's Maze reward

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
It gives 6 tokens, which is just doing the Rabbit Hole or the Mermaid's Grotto droppers 3 times. Mermaid's Grotto for example is so easy, and simple to do, it'll max take 30 seconds to get 6 tokens because of the cooldown (you can do it faster than it cools down). This maze takes way longer to complete, for only 6 tokens that you would've already gotten from the dropper in this time, plus a lot more. I think it would be worth it to complete if the reward was higher - I'm not sure how much, but yea! :)

Thank u for readin g

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
It gives 6 tokens, which is just doing the Rabbit Hole or the Mermaid's Grotto droppers 3 times. Mermaid's Grotto for example is so easy, and simple to do, it'll max take 30 seconds to get 6 tokens because of the cooldown (you can do it faster than it cools down). This maze takes way longer to complete, for only 6 tokens that you would've already gotten from the dropper in this time, plus a lot more. I think it would be worth it to complete if the reward was higher - I'm not sure how much, but yea! :)

Thank u for readin g
Mazes require no skill and you can just remember the path. No matter how easy a dropper is, you can't be sure that you will do it every single time. I'm not saying that the reward shouldn't be increased but if anything needed to be increased first, I would choose parkours and droppers before the mazes.

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello @Mateo,

I am here to let you know that this suggestion has been accepted! We have gone ahead and adjusted the Queen's Maze Reward, as well as some of the other minigames to slightly better balance the minigames rewards. Therefore, it is being marked as complete. Thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion!

Have a fantastic day!