DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Ingredient/Material bag

DrDessau

New Magician
Hi there, I'm kind of new to this so bare with me. My suggestion is very simple and straightforward, and idk if its been asked for before so delete if it has, but I'm really tired of having my inventory been filled up after taking loot from like 3-5 hidden chests. Therefore my suggestion is making an ingredient/material bag. For all the alchemy/cooking items, you get from the chests. Kinda like what wynncraft has. This will fix the problem with always having to go back and forth with to you're storage when you're out exploring, and will also give an easy access to the materials when you need them, and a neet way of having them all collected in one place. :D

Jake Cresswell

Notable Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: jake_ft
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Lead Prefect Discord Moderator Jr. Professor SPEW Sr. Architect Store Intern Drooble's Order Lead
This idea is good, though you can already buy an enchanted handbag from the joke shop in Diagonal lane, which allows you easy access to your ender chest from anywhere on the map. You could also set up some chests in housing, which you can access from most locations on the map and return to where you were before going to the housing plot. This can be used to store loot anywhere you are.

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
@DrDessau Hello!! Thank you for your suggestion. On behalf of myself and the Poltergeist team, we're always look for new and exciting ways to help improve the server! Luckily, I'm going to bring this suggest up to the rest of the team to discuss further. Once a decision has been made by our leads, I'll be back with a response! So keep an eye on this thread B) I hope you have a wonderful day / night! :serpent:

Pankakes

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Pankakes_81
Griffin
This idea is good, though you can already buy an enchanted handbag from the joke shop in Diagonal lane, which allows you easy access to your ender chest from anywhere on the map. You could also set up some chests in housing, which you can access from most locations on the map and return to where you were before going to the housing plot. This can be used to store loot anywhere you are.
The ender chest can only hold so-much and teleporting away to a sea of chests isn't always a viable option. I see no issue if the ingredient/material bag could only hold ingredients/materials. Perhaps this could be utilized.

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello again @DrDessau!

Unfortunately we currently don't have the technology to create these kind of bags easily at the moment. We do however like the idea to help with inventory space management, and may revisit this idea if we are able to do it in the future, but it's not possible at the moment.

Regardless, we really appreciate the time you took to suggest this idea and hope to see more from you in the future! I hope you have a wonderful day:serpent: