DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Inventory buttons

ColaCinema

Magician
Minecraft IGN: ColaCinema
Dark Follower Serpent Vampire
Hello there,

The empty crafting slots in the player inventory are not used, but could be utilized as a quick button for commonly used commands or to display additional information.

I created two items as an example, one of which shows how many house points there are and the other indicates when the next class begins.

Of course, you can add any type of idea here, like a button that directs you to the FAQ or to Discord.

Example:
Video: gif

HektorTM

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: HektorTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I really love this idea since it's not used rn I think we could absolutely use that to display such things as your ideas!

Daaan

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Daaan
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
Good suggestion, I don't seem how this could have any negative impact and it would be such a great help! I hope this makes it into the game.

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Love this idea as the inventory space is pretty much useless now anwyays. I don't see why it shouldn't be added.

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
@ColaCinema Hello Colaaa! Thank you for your suggestion. On behalf of myself and the Poltergeist team, we're always looking to improve the server! As I previously commented, I like this idea and would personally find this very helpful and so would a lot of others by the looks of it! :D
I'm going to bring your suggestion up with the rest of the team. Once a decision has been made, I'll return with feedback for you so keep an eye out on this thread :cool: I hope you have a great day and best wishes for 2022!:serpent:

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Heyy @ColaCinema!! i come to bring exciting news!
Your suggestion has been accepted! We think this is a really smart idea! While we had plans (and have now released them) to add House points and other fun facts to our Scoreboard, we do think that utilising the crafting menu would be beneficial. We will look into what we can add to that spot for the future!

Once again thank you for suggesting this, we really appreciate the creativity behind it! I hope you have a wonderful day:serpent: