DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Is it possible to restart all progress with the same account?

gospojken

Professor
Staff
Minecraft IGN: gospojken
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Wizencouncil Sr. Prefect Store Manager
Hello there @deannaa_2605,

Yes! You can reset your progress by claiming a reset token from the store (store.potterworldmc.com) for free of charge - please ensure to go through the checkout for this to work. When you have claimed this one, you can do /reset in-game and read through all the text and disclaimers as this is an irreversible change to your account's data. There are some things you keep such as all store-bought items and most event items such as hats, pets, emotes, et cetera, although not for example scarves from events. Once you have done /reset and confirmed, you will be kicked from the server to finalise things, then you can reenter and redo the introduction quest by speaking to the Droobledore NPCs. I hope this helps, and please let us know here or in-game (with the "/t create" command) if you need any further help.

Best regards,
gospojken

I put in my minecraft username while I was in the world/server but on the shop website it says "join the server then try again" but I am already in.

Last edited:

gospojken

Professor
Staff
Minecraft IGN: gospojken
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Wizencouncil Sr. Prefect Store Manager
Hello again @deannaa_2605,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with it. If you are still having this issue, would you please be able to create a support ticket here, so that we can have a further look into it? If you decide to submit a support ticket, please remember to check the support ticket here frequently for any responses. Please let us know if you have any other questions as well!

Best regards,
gospojken