DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Is there a version for 1.16.5?

I tried to join but it said it's not supported by current version, do I need to find a way to play on older version or can I play with my version on Java (1.16.5) I don't really want to download an older version since it might mess with other servers. When will it be updated to the current version?

luckiestblock

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: luckiestblock
Honeybadger
yeah you can't play on 1.16.5, you have to use an older version, I believe 1.13.3 (or whatever the latest version of 1.13 is ) is the latest version you can play it on. I am not a tech person but for my java launcher you can create a new installation right in the launcher.

yeah you can't play on 1.16.5, you have to use an older version, I believe 1.13.3 (or whatever the latest version of 1.13 is ) is the latest version you can play it on. I am not a tech person but for my java launcher you can create a new installation right in the launcher.
yeah I realized it's actually quite easy to launch the older version and shouldn't mess with other worlds as long as you don't open them