DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Item Frames

RainbowElfe

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: RainbowElfe
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent SPEW
I've been thinking about this for a while, and I really wish that item frames could somehow show the lore of an item/the description of it. I would hope for something similar to the armor stands in build battle (if anyone knows what it is). They work by right-clicking the armor stand, and inventory slots will appear where you can put the armor in your inventory into the slots, and they'll show up on the armor stand. I wish when you right-clicked an item frame, it would show the item in the slot, and you could hover over it to see the details. There's no real purpose to this, but I think it would be really useful for showcasing items.

Kate

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: TbhKate_
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Sr. Game Designer
I really like this idea! Maybe if you click on an item in an item frame, a GUI could open and you could see the item and all of the lore. For instance, this would be cool for showing off a piece of gear!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello RainbowElfe.
Thanks a lot for taking the time to make a suggestion for Potterworld. We really appreciate it!
I will now bring up your idea to the Poltergeist Team so that we can discuss it and get back to you with a response.
Have a great day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again @RainbowElfe,
After reflecting on your idea, we have unfortunately decided to decline it. While we do like the idea and think it would be cool to have, it requires tech that we do not have at this point in time. Therefore, it would take effort and time to work on developing a way to do this which we do not want to focus on at the moment. Working on something like this would be low priority because it does not affect world gameplay and that is something we would like to mainly keep our focus on.
Nevertheless, thank you for bringing this idea up to us. We are always looking for ways to improve and better the server and player suggestions are a large part of this!
Have a fantastic day!