DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Join ORDER OF THE THUNDERBIRD

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Hi everybodi,
I invite you to join our new guild - The CopyCats.
Our main goal for now is to establish a strong community - so everyone is welcomed to join. The Guild is open for public, so all you need to do to join is type '/guild join _Navyy' in game. There is also a discord server, you can pm me (Ivan_#8039) and I'll send you an invite. It's still a work in progress, but we can create it as a team!

We plan to host different events, from fun activities to roleplay. There's also going to be a department for dueling where you can get trained, learn about talents, gear, gauntlets and much more. Our guild is very friendly, so even if you're a new player, we will be happy to help you make progress. If you have any ideas on what we can do as a guild, we've also created a suggestions system on our discord where you can leave your ideas and we can all discuss them. So again, don't be afraid and join the CopyCats today!

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
After 7 rounds of voting, we have decided to change our guild name to "Order of the Thunderbird". We think that our new name represents us better as a guild, but our goals will remain the same. We are still looking for new members, so consider joining our Order :D