DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Joining more then one guild

Yellow_Flower

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: TheVirgoKid101
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
I also agree with you. Right now I am part of the eggdog guild which I have a position in, and I am dedicated to stay in it. The problem is I also want to have a small guild for just my Saursplitter family to chat in. I think you should be able to join one public guild (where there's a lot of members, and different people to meet) and a private guild (for more small friend groups, or PW families, or a group of people you just like to roleplay with). Being able to join just at least 2 guilds would make life way easier. I hope that in one of the other guild updates that they add this feature.

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
I think joining two guilds would affect whatever they have planned for guild gameplay. For instance, if gameplay required players in each guild to acquire items or XP to level up a guild, then it would be unfair if there was a player in two guilds who might favor one guild over the other during gameplay - leaving their second guild alone whilst the players in that second guild could be left to pick up the slack.
If leaderboards were a thing for guilds, then maybe it might mess up how points are tallied for a player in two guilds unless they can easily sort that out.

Other than that, they can probably do two guilds per player, but forcing a player to choose which guild they want to do gameplay for during the duration of guild events. Or maybe make this second guild nonexistent for any guild gameplay events.

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @Alois_Kalakai!

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. We completely understand why players would want to be part of 2 guilds. However, this would affect our plans for future gameplay in terms of guilds, and our tech is built on assuming the player is in 1 guild. This change would require us to rewrite all of guilds, and is also not something that we would like to do/does not make sense to be part of 2 guilds in terms of the idea of belonging to a guild/ is not done in any other games.

Regardless, thank you for making this suggestion, we hope to see more in the future! I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent: