DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Just a couple of suggestions

abm500

New Magician
I like the whole journey aspect, however it would be better if once you have found somewhere it is easier to get back to this. I think increasing the fire dust network usage would work for this by adding more locations but also reducing the prices because it is veryyyyyy expensive right now.

I also think the conjured statue in the pierolotum spell should do more damage/have more health because it dies very easily and makes the spell ultimately useless.

I'd also like the idea of being able to level up your gear at a tailor by supplying more materials and gold, beccause i sometimes find a legendary piece of gear recipe thats lvl 17 but I want to keep it for longer.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hey there!
I will be bringing up your third suggestion to the other Poltergeists, as the other two suggestions already have threads here and here. We will discuss it and get back to you with a response, hopefully soon.
Thank you for your suggestion and have a great day!

Grace

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Vampire SPEW
Hello!

We have discussed your suggestion regarding being able to level up gear at a tailor and unfortunately will be declining it. We feel that it would become too overpowered if players were simply allowed to level up their gear instead of having to purchase or collect a recipe. The system we have now is to ensure that players aren’t able to just simply level up a legendary piece of gear for the same price it would be to craft one. We feel that this would defeat the purpose of the rarities with them being more difficult to obtain than others.

This would also be incredibly difficult for players to do because the price for each level would have to increase in order to balance this system. This overall would be an incredible amount of work with all the changes for the gear that would have to occur for each individual level. We want to be able to keep these aspects fair for players and if we allowed leveling up in the lower levels we’d have to allow it in the higher ones which could get extremely overpowered.

All of this being said, there is a chance that we might add additional gear pieces in the future. These would be like the current gear but at different levels and slightly different statistics. I hope that you understand why we have come to this decision and we really did appreciate you bringing this idea up with us.

Thank you very much for your suggestion and hope you have an amazing day! :)