DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Keep the Coordinates of a Quest After Starting It

Scoobydoolego

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Scoobydoolego
Honeybadger
I've had trouble countless times when I've had to travel far for a quest, and am unable to find my way back. It's especially difficult for quests that aren't in a town, such as the Deep Forest Quests. It would be great if the coordinates of the beginning npc stayed in the quest book while working on the quest.

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey there!

Thank you for the suggestion! I will bring this up to the rest of the Poltergeist team so that we can discuss it and we'll get back to you as soon as possible with a response.

Zadanthalion

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ZADANeth
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
Ooooo, that's a wonderful idea! Since there's no detailed map - just the overworld perspective - this would allow you to find locations by zooming in to the coordinates and navigating the map. I really hope they do this, I was going to suggest it myself.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again!
Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion for Potterworld. We truly appreciate it and hope you will make more in the future!
We are happy to tell you that we like this idea and it is something we would like to implement in the future. Finding your way back to an NPC can be extremely frustrating, difficult and time-consuming and this would save time and remove this frustration!
Thanks again and have a wonderful day!