DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Keeping Eggdog alive

Takalo

Notable Magician
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: Takalo
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Drooble's Order
Hello!
It is I, Ju and I have come to bring a suggestion!

In the latest Spring Event there was a cool head that you could buy called Eggdog. Because it had such a big positive reaction on the player base I would like to suggest to keep the Eggdog available for players after the event... One possibility to do this would be to get the Eggdog in the head shop available 24/7. Another and especially my favorite idea would be to customize Eggdog every Event and put it as a possible thing to buy with Event Tokens!
I think that most of the Event participators would love to see another face frequently except for Kevin. They could be a kind of duo presenting the Events of Potterworld.
I would love to see this implemented to the game and hope to get a serious response to this because Eggdog is the best thing that ever happened to PotterworldMC!
Greetings to all my fans!
~Ju
Eggdog.png

Yellow_Flower

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: TheVirgoKid101
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hello!
It is I, Ju and I have come to bring a suggestion!

In the latest Spring Event there was a cool head that you could buy called Eggdog. Because it had such a big positive reaction on the player base I would like to suggest to keep the Eggdog available for players after the event... One possibility to do this would be to get the Eggdog in the head shop available 24/7. Another and especially my favorite idea would be to customize Eggdog every Event and put it as a possible thing to buy with Event Tokens!
I think that most of the Event participators would love to see another face frequently except for Kevin. They could be a kind of duo presenting the Events of Potterworld.
I would love to see this implemented to the game and hope to get a serious response to this because Eggdog is the best thing that ever happened to PotterworldMC!
Greetings to all my fans!
~Ju
View attachment 2521
Eggdog

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Heyhey @Takalo !

Thank you for making this suggestion! As a member of the Eggdog Guild, I very much like this suggestion! I will definitely bring this up to my fellow Poltergeists so we can discuss if we want to have another returning face besides Kevin! I will keep you updated if a decision has been made, so I definitely suggest keeping an eye on this thread!

Thank you once again and I hope you have an Egg-tastic day!

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Heya @Takalo !

Unfortunately, I am here to let you know that this suggestion has been declined. This is because we mainly want the Eggdog to stay exclusive to that specific event. Heads from specific events should be something that are special and different from the heads you can buy at other types of events or the housing depot. However, since the Eggdog was loved by a big part of the community, we may have the head return in future events.

I hope this clears up why it was declined. Thank you once again for suggesting it and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!