DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

kick players who aren't dueling in tournaments

reduce lag by kicking ppl

• Total voters

Magma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: MagmaC4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
the lag is almost unplayable and just ruins the experience for everyone, regardless if you win or not. i don't see a reason why we need to sacrifice fair duels just for people to spectate a tournament that is already being livestreamed with a better angle.
* what i mean by players who aren't dueling is ppl who got disqualified in their duels

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Greetings @Magma!

Thank you for sharing your suggestion to Potterworld! As we are always on the lookout for more ways to improve our server, your suggestion is well appreciated!

At this time, I will be forwarding your idea to my fellow Poltergeists to get additional feedback on whether we are to implement your suggestion or not. So be on the lookout for future notifications from this thread!

Once again thank you for your suggestion, take care and I hope you have a magical day! <3

Kind wishes,
Cate

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Good day @Magma!

Once again, thank you for sharing your voice to the threads! As we are always on the lookout for more ways to benefit our server, we really appreciate your idea!

I have brought up your suggestion o the team, and we have sadly came to the decision to decline it at the time. In tournaments, we typically kick players unless they specifically request to stay to watch. Thus, not many are likely to request.

Additionally, the lag in tournaments is not caused by the number of players but rather class size. Dueling classes mostly run fine unless the class server is unstable, so it doesn't make sense for the lag to be from the number of players.

Regardless, we are super appreciative of you bringing your voice to the threads. Take good care of yourself! <3

A well wisher,
Cate