DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Kyber crystals breaking rates

Miss_Strudel

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Miss_Strudel
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Vampire Werewolf Lead Game Designer SPEW Lead
I believe that low rate was added in response to kyber krystals be way too easy to obtain in past years. Other option for gating that is a higher rate but longer cooldown. Would that be a less frustrating alternative?

Archangel_06

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Archangel_06
Raven
I believe that low rate was added in response to kyber krystals be way too easy to obtain in past years. Other option for gating that is a higher rate but longer cooldown. Would that be a less frustrating alternative?
Hmm maybe, cause it's a but of a let down to go in after waiting 3 hours to find NO crystals and having to wait 3 more hours

littledead

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: littledead
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf DD Editor Sr. Poltergeist
Hello @Archangel_06 ,

Thank you for your suggestion! We understand that this has been frustrating and have decided to double the chance one will proceed to attunement! At this time the cooldown has not been changed.

Thank you, and don't hesitate to reach out again!

Archangel_06

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Archangel_06
Raven
Hello @Archangel_06 ,

Thank you for your suggestion! We understand that this has been frustrating and have decided to double the chance one will proceed to attunement! At this time the cooldown has not been changed.

Thank you, and don't hesitate to reach out again!
Thank you, I've noticed today while gathering them, it's definitely much much better, now I await for the bug that stops showing you the instructions to be fixed. I've been notified that they're looking ontona way to fix the issue.