DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Lacerum Incisis

sabuciiis

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: sabuciiis
Serpent
Hi! For those of you who don't know what Lacerum Incisis is its a spell usually referred to as sectum by old players and duelists. It used to be very powerful and meta for the old duelling system. You could get it by making a legendary potion- Felix Felicis- and paying 1000Potion credits gathered by selling off well-made potions. With a different potion system introduction in 2018 if I'm not mistaking it was removed and has stayed that way since then. At first, the growing problem of new people entering the duelling field and not having the spell (the meta) was resolved nerfing the spell to oblivion but after the outcry, its usefulness was increased. Now with each year amount of the spell's welders decreasing its once again a balancing issue. Now newer players or players who didn't get it before the update are in a disadvantage, they have less amount of useful combat spells because they joined later which isn't quite fair. I normally wouldn't make a post about this but the spell has been gone for 2 years now I would say and it's been far too long to keep waiting for it to be added back. I suggest it should be hastily but professionally added back in the field of potion-making.

sabuciiis

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: sabuciiis
Serpent
It's mind boggling that something from April is on hold.... Whats the conclusion to this suggestion then. Plus the revelius update happened months ago.... I still think that it has taken far too long

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect Drooble's Order
Hello @sabuciiis,
As @nathan1e has said, this is the original thread, therefore this is a duplicate. This suggestion will be implemented in the future and the reason it has not been done yet, is because our priorities have been elsewhere.
Thank you for taking the time to bring forward your ideas. We really appreciate it and hope you will do so more in the future!
Have a wonderful day!