DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Lance/Rapier Wand Idea

may2070

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: may2070
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello! I had this idea for a wand appearance ever since I watched RWBY and fell in love with the weapon designs. I realised it would be hard to replicate the RWBY weapons onto Potterworld due to copyright and the fact that it's not a very well known show. However I thought it would be cool to have a weapon that resembles my favourite weapon from this series, this rapier right here:

weiss sword.png

I think it would be cool in general to have a rapier/lance style wand appearance on the server. It can look as cool as the rapier up above, or plain a simple like a regular rapier. It can even look like a combination of both.

Another suggestion is a wand appearance that resembles a lance. Similar to the ones pictured below:
lance.jpg

lance 2.png

Ty for reading my suggestion! <3

Evux

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Evux
Honeybadger Auralock
I don't think copy right issues would affect this suggestion much. Although its not a very known weapon and I got no idea where it came from before reading your suggestion, it looks cool. And to me that is all that matters. Would simply need a change of name from the original. I support this suggestion if the team has enough time to make it. Otherwise is definitely not a priority. :)

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello, and thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld!

I will bring this to light to the Poltergeist team immediately and gain feedback in order to give you a response as soon as possible. Thank you again, and take care!

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello,

I brought your idea up to the team and unfortunately, we will be declining this suggestion at this time. After much consideration, the team came to the conclusion that the wand(s) don't really fit the theme we have for the server. Additionally, we believe that not many players will know what the reference of the appearance is and where its from.

Once again, thank you so much for making a suggestion though! We greatly appreciate it!