DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Leaderboard x game stats

Feyre

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: CruelDuarte
Dark Follower Griffin SPEW
Not too sure if it has been suggested before or if its even possible to do this but i think it would be cool if each minigames' leader board on the website had specific stats for each player in that game, for example:

Hide and Seek- hiders caught, taunts used, seekers knocked back (not sure how to put that one into a sentence but with the knock back stick)
Quabbleball- Goals scored, Snidgets caught, bludgeon ball hits, people knocked off ( searcher or bruiser), quabbles stolen off others
Melting floor-floors melted(blocks traveled?), bombs thrown potentially

Spell Wars/1v1 Arena - I've never really played either of these two so I'm not too sure ;-; any ideas?

Something that can be put for all of them is Win streak

I dont know if some of these stats can be registered but if not why not include it? Could increase competitiveness between players to try and beat each others' stats.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello @Feyre,

Thank you for using these forums to give us feedback on the server.
Unfortunately, your suggestion is a duplicate of an already existing suggestion that is already being reviewed. You can find that suggestion here.
Any additional, specific suggestions that can be found in your thread will be incorporated into our discussion, so do not feel that they'll be ignored.
Your idea that these will be incorporated into the leaderboard will also be discussed.

Take care and enjoy your day!