DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Let players switch to default wands

Archangel_06

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Archangel_06
Raven
So, i know that players can buy all the default appearances for wands from the shop but, if someone wants to swap back to their original they should be able to do for free as they already owned it! It feels kinda unfair for someone to have to never switch to a new wand if they don't want to lose their original which they might regret doing so in the future.

I suggest that either try and implement a way to keep track of what default wand is assigned to each playerlike the other wands they own OR the first time they acquire a new wand appearance let them choose a default style from the shop. If they want the other appearances too they'll still have to pay but if they want their original back they still would have it.

I understand if you decide to reject this suggestion but i please ask you to think about it.

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hii @Archangel_06, thanks for bringing your suggestion up to us!

We always value input and suggestions from our community. We agree with the idea behind this suggestion. In this instance, this has been brought up before and accepted through this thread. As such, I will mark this one as a duplicate. Once we have an update regarding this suggestion, we will update the thread mentioned above.

If you have any questions about this, please don't hesitate to reach out! :)