DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Let us organize our spells

AmandaIsCute

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: AmandaIsCute
Griffin
Hello,

I think it would be very handy to have some sort of organization to the spells list you have when you right-click your wand.
It seems pretty messy already, and if there would be some sort of system where you could put the spell type (charms, curse, nature, jinx, etc) in different sections it would help us find our wanted spells faster.

For example a GUI with categories.
This idea is mainly about having all the spell types you know in a GUI and when you click on them, you'll be lead to another GUI with all the spells that are that type.
An example would be me clicking on the "Jinx Type", and then I'll see "Leviocorpum" jinx spell in there, I'd be able to pick it and move it down to my Hotbar.
1580498694445.png

Feel free to add details and adjustments in the comment section
// Amanda x3

AmandaIsCute

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: AmandaIsCute
Griffin
OBS: the three books should show an example of a GUI with spell categories. I know there are more than three categories, but I was too lazy to collect more than those three books lol.

Cleck Zoldyck

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: CleckShock
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Sr. Professor SPEW
It's a nice idea, but i also like how i organize my spells, it takes time but it is also according to my needs <3

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion using our feedback and suggestions system. We appreciate and carefully consider all of the feedback that we receive. It's unfortunately not possible to sort spells right now. We would like some sorting options for spells in the wand, but this is out of our hands because Magic isn't our custom plugin. We have, however requested this feature from the author of the plugin, but sadly for now, this isn't an option.

Once again, thank you for the suggestion!