DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Let us queue with fewer people

EdenLovesMommy

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: EdenLovesMommy
Auralock Dark Follower Raven
Yeah so gauntlets fun but for tryhard sweats it’s better to do with less people so can we have a queue timer if 5 people don’t join for it to just insta start. Like say 3 people want to run it I don’t think they should have to wait for 5 if 2 more people aren’t online who want to do it. Also it’s annoying to ask people to join and leave queue so you can do it with less . So ya just auto start after 20 mins of joining queue or something

Eden approved

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Yeah so gauntlets fun but for tryhard sweats it’s better to do with less people so can we have a queue timer if 5 people don’t join for it to just insta start. Like say 3 people want to run it I don’t think they should have to wait for 5 if 2 more people aren’t online who want to do it. Also it’s annoying to ask people to join and leave queue so you can do it with less . So ya just auto start after 20 mins of joining queue or something

Eden approved
You would rather wait 20 mins than to ask 2 random ppl to join and leave???

Poppydette

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Poppydette
Honeybadger Dark Follower Phoenix
I like this idea. I was thinking something that lets you join the game by party would be efficient. Like create a party and the party leader can join the game where party members are included. I think this will help with your suggestion of being able to do it with 3 players and players that have a team they specifically want to play with without having to wait for a new queue or empty queue if you have 5 specific people.

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
I like this idea. I was thinking something that lets you join the game by party would be efficient. Like create a party and the party leader can join the game where party members are included. I think this will help with your suggestion of being able to do it with 3 players and players that have a team they specifically want to play with without having to wait for a new queue or empty queue if you have 5 specific people.
Good point 👍

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hi there @Edenn !

Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion, it is always very much appreciated! Even though I'm not entirely sure if this will actually work and if we're able to that, I will still be bringing this up to the Poltergeist team for further discussion. After we've recieved the decision, we will keep you updated on this thread, so keep an eye on it!

Once again thank you for making this suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hello hello @Edenn !

I'm very pleased to let you know that this suggestion has been accepted! We would like to do this as we understand that it can be pretty difficult to find a group of 5 people and that some people might like to play the Gauntlet with less than 5 people! Therefore, as also mentioned in the Game Design Blog, we will be adding this change with the upcoming patch in the next few days!

Thank you once again for suggesting this and I hope you have a magical day!!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
We are happy to inform you that this is now complete as per our most recent Gameplay Update! The minimum amount of people required is now 3, compared to the 5 people it was previously. We hope you enjoy and continue to leave your suggestions on the forums <3