DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Life Hacks on PotterworldMC!

Aviforma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aviforma
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent SPEW
I'll start! If you want to make invisible ink on the forums, just use this color code! [ 2A2B30 ] Make sure you enable BBCODE or whatever with the gear first, then highlight the text in your post (before posting!), press the little drop icon (Text color) and put this code within.

Example:
hi my name is aviforma i was in roleplay i once was accused of killing lauren strudel then put in the df base and i have no longer been in roleplay. i ran away. far. :)

What are your PotterworldMC life hacks?

1psaonly

Dragonologist
Minecraft IGN: 1psaonly
Dark Follower Serpent
my potterworld life hack is to just love potterworld so much! i love potterworld a lot! as they say, be nice to others and good fortune will follow! this is why i love potterworld so much! everyone is so super duper nice!
i love the potterworld staff so much, the potterworld community, everything potterworld, everyone is so nice!
i love potterworld so super duper much!!!!

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
My life hack is to place a student bed under your housing floor, and above ground it looks like an epic table! Yes - you can walk through it.. and u need a sea lantern under so there is no lighting glitch.. but it's cool!