DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Lightsaber backpack storage slot?

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
because nyou don't have many lightsabers is my guess. i've always been able to put them in chests, but they don't take up much space unlike food or other items, so it seems a bit unnecessary

WildKoekje

Magician
Minecraft IGN: WildKoekje
Honeybadger Dark Follower Werewolf
@Honey_Dwarf1 Like I fully get it but if you just want to carry them all the time now you can get more than the allocated how many there are because of previous years like it doesnt have to be a big back pack but it helps to just have them at hand rather than trying to find the chest you are looking for or not having enough space for other items in your enderchest or such.

Projectionists

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Projectionists
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven
+1 for this idea, genuinely would be good or if not exactly this. Perhaps allow them to be placed within your Collectibles bag. Because I wanna be able to easily switch lightsabers without having to waste Inventory or Enderchest slots.

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hii @WildKoekje, and those who replied,

Thank you for bringing your suggestion up to us! Unfortunately, after careful consideration, we will be declining this, as it is not possible. That is because the lightsabers are considered magical items, which we cannot store like we would with other (casual) items such as, for example, quest items. We hope this is not too disappointing!

If you have any questions about this, please don't hesitate to reach out! :)