DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Lightsaber wand skins!

WizardingDoggo

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Manduckloran
Griffin
Hello there! As you might know, I have already written a thread about working lightsabers. I also had an idea about lightsabers as wand skins! It doesn’t have to have all the sounds and all, but if you right click, the lightsaber activates, and you get your spells hotbar. I think having lightsaber wand skins would be really cool! I think the price of the lightsaber should be around 10-13 dollars.

Kate

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: TbhKate_
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Sr. Game Designer
I like this idea! I think it would be an awesome addition to the Star Wars event items! :)

sophia

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Sophia_ZJZ
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I feel like this would be a cool addition. I think it should be an exclusive event item though, only available during the Star Wars event on the store.

Zmiya

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Zmiy
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
I get why this would be a cool idea, but I disagree with this idea. A lot of people worked really hard to get lightsabers from doing the event and so putting them up for sale on the store, even if it's just for the event, takes away from the event completely. Why put hours of hard work into the event to earn enough tokens when I could just buy the lightsaber wand appearance that I want? If lightsabers weren't an event item plenty of people earned the hard way already, then I think this would be a great idea, but unfortunately this isn't the case.

Scoobydoolego

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Scoobydoolego
Honeybadger
Why put hours of hard work into the event to earn enough tokens when I could just buy the lightsaber wand appearance that I want?
I think that the idea is to have a separate event item/store item that would be a lightsaber wand appearance. People who worked to get the lightsaber souvenier would still have it, but you could purchase a separate, similar item that would be a wand appearance. It's been done in a similar way before, where players receive souvenir items of things available in the store. You could even just give people who buy a cosmetic lightsaber a lightsaber wand appearance if it ends up being an event item. I don't see why it would be a problem to have them as a wand appearance and souvenir.

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hi there!

Thank you for your suggestion! We appreciate the feedback that we get from everyone who takes the time to submit it. This was discussed between store managers and Droobledore and it was decided that we won't be adding it on the store. It doesn't fit as a wand appearance on the server and there are already lightsabers that exist as collectables.