DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

little protello

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
the little protello is a spam spell and a very disturbing spam spell it is impossible to combact whit this spell i suggest to staff to put the timer to 2/3 second instead of a spam spell

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello Nicolas and thank you for your suggestion!
I will now discuss your idea with the other Poltergeists and we will get back to you with a response.
Have a wonderful day!

Aviforma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aviforma
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent SPEW
Personally, I enjoy Protello's current place in dueling. For most people, it is already at 2/3 seconds. Timing the deflection of spells also isn't very easy, even with a low cooldown.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again @Nicolas.D,

This suggestion has been declined, as we currently do not plan to change Protello. We feel that while dueling players that cast defensive spells like Protello will automatically be harder to fight against, as they take a defensive stance and prioritize surviving over dealing damage.

Protello already has a cooldown, which makes it harder for players that cast it to cast other spells. It is up to the player to duel how they see fit and having an option to be defensive, rather than casting damage spells, is intended.

Thanks again for bringing this up to us and have a magical day <3