DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

longer pet name store item

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
hi i would like to suggest completely new store item that allows us to change our pets name instead of using /pet name <name>
i want my pet to be called play.potterworldmc.com but staff told me nono even if i bought custom nickname on store
so i would like to buy custom pet nickname and thats not a thing so i want a store item on store thats called custom pet nickname so i can get longer pet nickname

this will hopefully benefit society

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hi @LiviDk

Thank you for making this suggestion!! We appreciate all the suggestions you give us as we love hearing what the players have to say! At this time I will bring your suggestion up to the Poltergeist team and have it discussed. From there, the Leadership team will make a final decision and I will let you know what it is!

Thank you again and have an amazing day!

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @LiviDk!!

Thank you once more for making this suggestion. I'm here to let you know that this suggestion has been accepted! We like the idea of pet names being a bit longer, as players like yourself and alike, will have better usage of names that are longer than the current character count. Therefore, we will be increasing the character limit from 16 to 20 characters for all players. Our reasoning for this small increase however, is because pets are visible constantly (when they are spawned) and a super long name might get in the way a bit too much for the player and for those around them.

Once again, thank you for your suggestion! I hope you have an great day / night
:serpent:

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hia! I'm pleased to be able to let you know that this has now been completed and is currently live! We hope this new limit gives players more opportunities of names they would like to name their pets. Thank you once again for bringing this up to us. If you have any questions regarding this change, please let us know!