DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Lost event item

caitlyn.rd

New Magician
Hi! So I bought the scarf for the event this month and in the middle of putting another item on my head, the scarf disappeared. I was told if I don't have proof then there's is nothing that can be done. So I was wondering if this would be efficient for "proof." I can take a picture of the shop showing that I already purchased the scarf and pictures of my inventory and bags showing I no longer have it. And if that is not "proof" that's ok! Just let me know! :))

gospojken

Professor
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: gospojken
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Discord Moderator Wizencouncil Sr. Prefect Store Manager Drooble's Order
Hello, @caitlyn.rd,

I am sorry to hear about your lost item! Generally speaking, evidence of purchasing a collectable and a screenshot of the item not being in your inventory is not enough. The collectable could still be on your housing plot, in your ender chest, or elsewhere. While we trust that players are truthful, this creates difficulty in confirming if the item was lost through a bug.

That being said, the evidence we seek is concrete evidence that shows how the item was lost. Nonetheless, I would recommend creating an in-game ticket with /t create. This way, we can check your case to see if the evidence is sufficient to restore the collectable.

I hope this answers your question! If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. Have a nice day!

Best regards,
gospojken