DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Love emote

Abi!

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: abinatorr
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hey there!

I have a suggestion for the "I love you" emote. When you do this emote it states in chat (I'll use Me and Niko (niknok_) as an example) "Abi is in love with Niko. I love you Niko" and I feel like the emote is a bit too far forward and I like to use this emote on my friends and people to tell them I love them, but then it turns out to be awkward because they think more of it, as it says "in love" I personally feel that this should be changed to just "Abi loves Niko, I love you Niko!" Instead of the straight up "in love" wording in the sentence. This would make it more nice to use on people to show how you love them instead of being in love with them.

Thank you!
(This is the emote)
2021-08-08_23.57.18.png

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
Hey there!

I have a suggestion for the "I love you" emote. When you do this emote it states in chat (I'll use Me and Niko (niknok_) as an example) "Abi is in love with Niko. I love you Niko" and I feel like the emote is a bit too far forward and I like to use this emote on my friends and people to tell them I love them, but then it turns out to be awkward because they think more of it, as it says "in love" I personally feel that this should be changed to just "Abi loves Niko, I love you Niko!" Instead of the straight up "in love" wording in the sentence. This would make it more nice to use on people to show how you love them instead of being in love with them.

Thank you!
(This is the emote)
View attachment 1980
Abi and Niko sitting in a tree D U E L I N G first comes marriage then comes idk i forgot how the resr goes

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya @Abi!!

Thank you for taking the time to create your suggestion! I have it be brought up to the rest of the staff team for further discussion. Once a decision has been made, I will return to you with a response, so keep an eye out on this thread!

Have a wonderful day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya again @Abi!!

Sorry for the wait! After some discussion, I'd like to inform you that this suggestion has been accepted. Since there are players who still like and use the current version of the emote, we won't be changing it. Instead, we will be creating a new emote based on this suggestion, as we really like the idea of this emote and feel it would make a lovely addition!

We hope that you'll continue to create more suggestions with us in the future! Thank you again and have a nice day!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello hello @Abi! !

I'm here to tell you that this suggestion has been completed! While we have not changed the original emote mentioned in this suggestion, we released a new Singles Emotes Pack with a "Platonic Love" emote; "Player1 loves Player2. Ily Player2, thank you for being a great friend!" We hope you enjoy the new emotes!

Thank you once again for making this suggestion and I hope you have a magical day!:serpent: