DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

lower the warp key cool down 😔

Keira :D

Professor
Minecraft IGN: ohBelle_
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
I agree, I always make the mistake of warping to the bank instead of great hall, or the dark prison instead of the dwelling, and what if im in a rp, you have to wait 10 minutes to get back the the correct location, but I think the 10 minute cooldown is a good idea other than that! Maybe if it isnt too late make it 5-7 min cooldown, just a bit shorter

nathan1e

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: nathan1e
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I agree, I always make the mistake of warping to the bank instead of great hall, or the dark prison instead of the dwelling, and what if im in a rp, you have to wait 10 minutes to get back the the correct location
I think you misunderstood how warpkey bags work after the Revelius update. There's only 2 options when rightclicking the bag: setting a new home or warping to your last set home. You cannot "accidentally" warp to the wrong place because there is only 1 place to warp to, and the chances of you misclicking are pretty small too since the 2 options have some distance between them.

I think the 30 minutes that Revelius was up recently is barely time to really be able to experience what the new travel experience is like, and therefore not enough time to be able to judge these changes, which is why I think it's best to wait before Revelius is actually released and stable before judging this part of the new gameplay.

haley beef

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: AughraQueen
Auralock Serpent SPEW
I think you misunderstood how warpkey bags work after the Revelius update. There's only 2 options when rightclicking the bag: setting a new home or warping to your last set home. You cannot "accidentally" warp to the wrong place because there is only 1 place to warp to, and the chances of you misclicking are pretty small too since the 2 options have some distance between them.

I think the 30 minutes that Revelius was up recently is barely time to really be able to experience what the new travel experience is like, and therefore not enough time to be able to judge these changes, which is why I think it's best to wait before Revelius is actually released and stable before judging this part of the new gameplay.
well i still think it’s kinda wack to wait 10 minutes just to get somewhere else. and it is possible to accidentally warp out of a place and then you have to wait to get back.

luckiestblock

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: luckiestblock
Honeybadger
I do agree that the 30 minute "demo" we had of the update is not enough time to process the new changes but also I do believe it is worth considering adjusting it. In that 30 minute window I had a friend come online with me and by some miracle we both ended up in a "stableish" world. This friend was like level 3 and did not play very often and when we both started he was totally confused. Navigating Hogsworth is not easy and even me, a grad, had some difficulty with it and I can imagine it is so much worse for newer players. A much more accessible fast travel in my opinion would alleviate some of those troubles by allowing you to teleport to the great hall.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello Haley,
Thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld. We really appreciate it!
I will now bring up your suggestion to the other Poltergeists. We will discuss it and inform you once a decision has been reached.
Have a great day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Thank you for being patient while we discussed your suggestion!
Unfortunately, we have decided to decline it as we feel the warpkeybag cooldown is currently adequately long. The current time limit is fine because it prevents players from warping around infinitely and abusing the warp system. In our opinion, the time limit also isn't very long as 10 minutes pass quite quickly if the player stays busy, for example while doing quests or exploring, which is encouraged by the longer cooldown.
If players think about and learn when to use and not to use their warpkeybag, we believe that the cooldown will pose far less of a problem and it will be less annoying to travel around with it. We understand that it can take some time to get used to this, however we believe that with time this will improve.
Nevertheless, thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion. We really value it and hope you will make more in the future!
Take care and enjoy your day!