DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Lunar Client

Lunar Client allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Chriss

Dragonologist
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ChrissShock
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW Drooble's Order
Lunar Client isn’t allowed in the server because it can give disadvantages to others that don’t use it. There is a way to disable those features for the server, but the Development team has a whole list to go through that has higher priority than that. At least, that what I’ve heard. They could possibly be working on that now or it’s still on that list. I just wanted to say why it’s not allowed right now.

X_Purpled_X

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: oStarfall
Raven
Lunar Client isn’t allowed in the server because it can give disadvantages to others that don’t use it. There is a way to disable those features for the server, but the Development team has a whole list to go through that has higher priority than that. At least, that what I’ve heard. They could possibly be working on that now or it’s still on that list. I just wanted to say why it’s not allowed right now.
When might it be allowed in the future?

Chriss

Dragonologist
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ChrissShock
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW Drooble's Order
From what I know, there isn’t any ETA as there is a lot on the Dev list.

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @X_Purpled_X,

Welcome to the forums! Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion. We always value feedback and ideas from the community. The suggestion about allowing the Lunar Client has been suggested before in this thread. The mentioned thread hopefully provides a bit more insight into why is currently not allowed.

If you have any questions about this, please don't hesitate to reach out! :)