DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Magic points should increase when you put on gear

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
I think Mana points should increase when you wear gear because in the past before revelius, There was a choice to upgrade your magic points but now it's just at 100/100 while you can have you health up to 11k or more maybe but it would be fair to give the mana bar a chance too in game. And once you do this update, Spells be updated too of how much Magic costs when casting.

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya @Tuna2!

Thank you for making this suggestions and sharing it with us, as we're always searching for ways to improve the server! I'll bring up your suggestion to the rest of the staff team to discuss about it further. Once the Leadership team reaches a decision, I'll return to you with an update.

Have a nice day!

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
oof why's that? there might be curse spelltree user's who like to use flamonstrum of 70 mana while grad's know how to counter and they might be in a disvantage of nearly using the whole entire bar of the mana and they be stunned by the charm user's since it takes time to recover mana points for spells if you use a big large amount of it.

Last edited:

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @Tuna2!

Unfortunately, the team has decided to decline this suggestion. As we currently take mana into consideration when deciding how to balance spells - we also take it into consideration with the assumption that everyone has the same amount. We worry that by increasing or decreasing mana with some gear, that certain spells would become extremely over or underpowered. The introduction of different mana amounts would cause further difficulties when trying to balance spells for the future as well. We also feel that because mana regenerates so quickly, there is little reason to add more unless it was a largely substantial amount. I hope this explains our decision.

Regardless, I hope you have a wonderful day:serpent: