DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

magical arhitecture idea

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Pretty quick idea - What if there was a class (possibly m. arhitecture) where you would get a theme and then we all get a plot to build that theme. I think this would be a dope innovation to classes and it would be a fun thing to do without much effort to make (hopefully). The builds could be rated by professors and classes helpers and you would get ACs accordingly.

Rain

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: RainTM
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Sr. Builder
Id absolutely love this class, even more than wizpe and thats saying something!

Allandrk

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Allandrk
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Poltergeist
I think it's a good suggestion especially because magical architecture isn't really about building, which is kinda sad so I think a build for a grade is a really good idea.

ForestSpy

New Magician
Pretty quick idea - What if there was a class (possibly m. arhitecture) where you would get a theme and then we all get a plot to build that theme. I think this would be a dope innovation to classes and it would be a fun thing to do without much effort to make (hopefully). The builds could be rated by professors and classes helpers and you would get ACs accordingly.
I would love this class! I feel like housing plots are kind of restrictive because you can only build a certain amount and then you have to tear down your hard work if you want to build something else. With this, you could really be creative and explore what’s possible with the different blocks.

Idris

Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: Idris_
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Drooble's Order Jr. Engineer
Great Idea!!!

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hiya, @Ivan_

Unfortunately, I have arrived with some sad news. We think this is an outstanding and cool idea. However, it would be incredibly difficult to do tech wise, and would take a lot of time to work out. Even then, we're not sure if we'd be able to properly implement it. Therefore, we sadly won't be pursuing this suggestion at this time.

Nevertheless, we appreciate and thank you for taking the time into creating these suggestions. We hope this doesn't discourage you into making suggestions in the future.

I hope you have a wonderful day/night!

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Hiya, @Ivan_

Unfortunately, I have arrived with some sad news. We think this is an outstanding and cool idea. However, it would be incredibly difficult to do tech wise, and would take a lot of time to work out. Even then, we're not sure if we'd be able to properly implement it. Therefore, we sadly won't be pursuing this suggestion at this time.

Nevertheless, we appreciate and thank you for taking the time into creating these suggestions. We hope this doesn't discourage you into making suggestions in the future.

I hope you have a wonderful day/night!
😭 this actually makes me sad :<