DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Magus Graphics - Commissions & Renders (Animation Update)

If you have had a commissions made by me - How would you rate the final product, service and price?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1 - I didn't like the product, It was really slow or over-priced

• Total voters

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joe_Magus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
isn't that 1000 gold and not 2000 gold?
Yeh - I may need to make it clearer in the Pricing Menu - cause Keira had the same assumption
the render itself is 1000 Gold - but a Signature is 2000 Gold (with all the writing and so on)
Basic Signature with a Render of your character made by me - 2000 Gold
I don't mind you paying 1k now and 1k say a week or so after Revelius :D
Other than that - what do you think? Is there anything you would like me to change? :D

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
It's amazing! Could you dim the glow just very slightly, not too much, just a little less <3 But I love it!

Nyn

Professor
Amazing! I'll come on potterworld now and pay you for your amazing work! <3

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
Update:
  • Animated Signatures now Available much like my Signature!
  • Will be up to 240 Frames Maximum (10 Seconds at 24fps)
  • Will be bringing a cheaper alternative to Animated Renders and Signature
    • Pre-made rigs and Signature Designs - like a "fill in the blank" Signature or Animation :)
    • First Idea is a broom flying one, Hope to have it ready by the end of this week :D
    • Looking at a price range of 2500 Gold - 5000 Gold for the Pre-made Animated Render and 5000 Gold - 10000 Gold for a Pre-made Animated Signature.
  • Short and Sweet - Very simple but effective animations such as leaning against block text whilst crossing arms, Sitting down in a chair ect.

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
So I've been working hard over the last 2 days on how to make the Animations work well with the spell effects I created in post-production.

.GIF Files are an 8-bit indexed image with a max palette of 256 Colours, due to this the spells that were translucent, where becoming solid - whereas an Animated .PNG file is a 32-bit RGB Image and can have a multitude more colours making transparency in the spells possible. I still have more to clean up on it as it was my first time making a full animation, but this is a promising bit of progress and you can expect to see far more cool effects on animations soon! :D

For example check out my signature which I have edited today and you will see how much better it looks :D

Last edited:

Nyn

Professor
Hey! Not sure if you know this yet, but your signature isn't working :/ It might just be a visual glitch for me only, but I refreshed the page and it's still like this :D Thought you might like to know!
1594217211102.png

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
Hey! Not sure if you know this yet, but your signature isn't working :/ It might just be a visual glitch for me only, but I refreshed the page and it's still like this :D Thought you might like to know!
View attachment 476
Thanks was worried that would happen through lack of proper hosting - I’ll get it sorted but thanks for letting me know :D

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
Hey Joe! Can you make me a Skin Render?
yeh definitely - would you like just your skin by itself or any items or mobs? Also how would like it to look? (Any particular poses or way you want the items or mobs to be composed?)

Price List will state how much each option costs :)

Feyre

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: CruelDuarte
Dark Follower Griffin SPEW
I would like myself shifted to a slight angle (not that much similar to yours on the left with the quabble) holding my wand (werewolf wand) and wearing a purple flower crown. I wanted to know if there could be a red glow given off the wand as well like a warm temperature?

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
I would like myself shifted to a slight angle (not that much similar to yours on the left with the quabble) holding my wand (werewolf wand) and wearing a purple flower crown. I wanted to know if there could be a red glow given off the wand as well like a warm temperature?

All sounds great :) I'll get on it :D

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
This is what I've come up with - Would you like anything changing - Wand Hand, positioning, the effect ect? any alterations I don't mind :D

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
So first of all, I ran a Trivia Competition a few days ago - with the prize to have the first pre-made Animated Signature -

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Congratulations to Nyn_x for coming First with 4 Points and also to MattyPoltergeist for coming Second with 3 Points!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I've completed the First Prize Animation for Nyn (placed below) and will now move onto Matty's (a werewolf one?) :censored:!

Update 2:
  • The First of many pre-made Animated Signatures is ready! As an attempt to make this variation of Signatures more affordable! Made from pre-made Rig's and Timeline - the Text will be created and the skin will be place onto the Rig as a form of "fill in the blank" method! These Animated signatures will be available to anyone, but don't worry - each one will have it's own forms of customisation.
  • The first one is perfect for the Broom Flying or Quabbleball enthusiast!
  • You can have it as just your Character by themselves or holding items and wearing a hat!
  • You can customise the colour, font and style of the text.
  • I'm afraid the only Broom available in this package is the Fireflash (for different options or animations check the Custom Animated Render or Signature sections.
  • Features server spells such as Calligraphora and Appareo - with the option to change the colour of the spells fx.
  • This Signature would cost you -
    • Character Render + Signature only - 10,000 Gold
    • Character Render and up to 2 PW or MC Items or Hats + Signature - 12,500 Gold
    • Character Render and up to 4 PW or MC Items or Hats + Signature - 15,000 Gold

Last edited: