DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Mahounoshiro Fan Recolours

Deathlish

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Deathlish
Dark Follower Phoenix Raven
Mahounoshiro Fan Recolours
Hello Everyone, so this will be a quick Forum Post but I will try to make it enjoyable as well.

So Mahounoshiro, it's a Spring Event and it is a Japanese School that Hogsworth Students got to go to, and in it, you're able to get many things, and one of them was the "Pink Mahounoshiro Fan" but it ORIGINALLY came from the Winter Waltz in 2020, and many people do enjoy how it works and it has become more beloved with each Spring Event that has come. So to add to this, why not add Different Colours, of the Fan.

Below, you can see 3 DIfferent Variations, being Blue, Green and Yellow, and these colours were chosen because they match the 3 other Different Easter Eggs that you were able to get at Mahounoshiro's School, around their courtyard and inside of the School and Small Shacks.

I don't know what other Wand Designs that they've cooked up for 2024 Spring Event, but I do hope that these ideas do get taken into consideration, because personally, I do love to Duel with this Specific Wand Appearance, and a ton of others share the exact same thoughts with me. And I really do like what I was able to recolour, via the images below.

-Deathlish

Attachments

Aspasia

Animorphus
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ShatterdHeart
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Sr. Builder SPEW Drooble's Order Arena Squire
I totally agree with this suggestion adding new variations of colors for these fans would be wonderful!! :heart::heart: